Your customers trust in your good name and the good name of your brand. Without a second thought, they open your messages, click download buttons, or log onto a linked website using an ID and password. All well and good. But what if somebody else has exploited your good name to send out spam mails, […]
Tag Archives: spoof email
- Padding, spacers and other tricks 2. April 2013
- A new, strategic partnership: Kickdynamic 24. July 2014
- E-mail marketing and sales: a cat-chase-dog scenario 2. May 2013
- Picsonal: Increased relevance through contextual e-mails 25. July 2014
- Yesmail surprises with “study” on iOS list unsubscribe 29. November 2016
- Is the new “easy” list unsubscribe a big problem? 27. November 2016
- The Perfect Time To Hit Send 25. July 2016
- Email Service Providers Most Commonly Used by U.S. Online Shops 12. May 2016
Sign up for the blog digest
Sign up for our newsletter to receive regular blog updates.» Sign up now
Publicare provides all services for your business to achieve enduring success with online and e-mail marketing – from executing individual projects to automating your entire online or e-mail marketing activities.
In this blog we give insight into our experiences, our discoveries and into the daily challenges of digital marketing.
You have a question? Let’s hear it!
Contact us with your questions regarding all things e-mail marketing. We will be happy to provide you with a personal answer to your specific question. Or send us your feedback and ideas regarding our blog. We'd love to hear from you!
» Contact Publicare